PTC Windchill Fundamentals
After this course you will be able to:
- Create simple 3D models, assembly and drawings in Creo Parametric
- Install Windchill with core solutions like PDMLink and ProjectLink
- Get an overview of the core PDMLink data management functionality
- Gain a deeper understanding of CAD data management in Windchill
- Explain the Windchill Visualization Services (WVS) architecture
- Learn about the features to configure business process configurations
- Create a windchill based part structure
- Install ThingWorx Navigate
- Learn about the ThingWorx Navigate Functionality
- Perform system administration of Windchill
- Get an overview of Windchill ProjectLink used for project management and data sharing with PDMLink
This Curriculum is designed for professionals who want to get started with core Windchill foundation. The curriculum is also suitable for experienced non-Windchill PLM professionals. Topics start with some basics of Creo Parametric CAD application. We will then start with the core data management functionality of Windchill. Topics also include Windchill installation, MCAD Data management in Windchill, and Windchill business configurations. Curriculum also covers topics on the ThingWorx Navigate app which enables the data being made available to people outside R&D for their consumption. We will also cover the collaboration and project management features using the Windchill ProjectLink module.
Unlock the full potential of modern PLM, CAD and configuration systems.